New user can't get started

New user can't get started

Postby radarman12 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 pm

I'm a first time user and can't find the Hardware Manual that's supposed to be on the CD that came with my Multi-Instrument package. There are 4 steps written on the face of the CD.
Step #2 is to "Open the hardware manual via: Start>Multi-Instrument>Hardware Manual" and read carefully.
When I open the disc and see the contents I can't find any hardware manual.

All I see are two files listed, One says "Multi-Instrument.....file folder" and the other says," Sound level calibration....file folder"

I need help. Is my disc defective? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
radarman12

Re: New user can't get started

Postby VirtinsTech » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:54 am

You can install the software first. After software installation, the hardware and software manual can be accessed via [Help]>[Hardware Manual] and [Software Manual] in the software. The hardware manual will change with the hardware selected during the initial setup or [Setting]>[Restore to Factory Default]. The software manual can also be opened by pressing F1.

The software setup file can be found in the Multi-Instrument folder in the CD. It should be executed automatically after you insert the CD. The software setup file ca also be downloaded from http://www.virtins.com/MIsetup.exe.
VirtinsTech
Site Admin

Return to Questions