Labview Support for any DSO USb Oscilloscope?

Postby Testman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:28 am

I've been looking at your product line of usb oscilloscopes and for the price/features ratio they are pretty good. I have test your software. Multi-instrument is nice, simple to use and has a lot lot lot features. But even with all of those nice features, like any software, it got to have some limitation. I would like to know if any of your DSO USB oscilloscopes provide any National Instrument Labvire DLL and/or VI? If they don't, I recomend you guys to provide. I'm an engineering student and I'm sure that any university will prefer to buy your USB DSO products before any other old fashion oscilloscope if it can provide support for labview or matlab. With Labview or Matlab from Mathworks support there would be no limit of the capabilities and application on these USB oscilloscopes. I have seen other DSO USB oscilloscope near your price/feature ratio and with labview support, but they lack your magnificent software.

backupguy2001
Post at 19-5-2010 18:13

Multi-Instrument provides the following secondary development features:

1. Multi-Instrument can work as an ActiveX automation server so that an external program can access the data and functions that Multi-Instrument exposes. You can integrate Multi-Instrument into your own software seamlessly via the ActiveX automation server interfaces exposed by Mutil-Instrument.

Please refer to: Multi-Instrument Automation Server Interfaces

Download link:
http://www.virtins.com/Multi-Instrument ... rfaces.pdf

The above document and the sample automation client programs in Visual C++ and Visual Basic can be found in the AutomationAPIs directory of the software.

2. You can use the vtDAQ and vtDAO interface DLLs supplied in this software to allow your own back-end software to interface to sound cards, NI DAQmx cards, VT DSOs, etc.. You can also develop your own vtDAQ and vtDAO compatible DLLs to allow Multi-Instrument to interface to your own hardware.

Please refer to: vtDAQ and vtDAO_Interfaces

Download link:

http://www.virtins.com/vtDAQ-and-vtDAO-Interfaces.pdf

The above document and the sample DAQ and DAO back-end programs in Visual C++ can be found in the DAQDAOAPIs directory of the software.

You can use the vtDAQ and vtDAO interface DLLs to connect Labview with the all the hardware (sound cards, VT DSOs, NI DAQmx cards, etc..) supported by Multi-Instrument.

virtins
Post at 19-5-2010 23:03
Testman

Re: Labview Support for any DSO USb Oscilloscope?

Postby VirtinsTech » Thu May 10, 2018 11:16 am

Labview VI sample codes can be found in the software's installation directory \DAQDAOAPIs\TestDAQLabViewAndCVI.zip for data acquisition and TestDAOLabViewAndCVI.zip for data output. API specifications can be found in vtDAQ_and_vtDAO_Interfaces.pdf in the same directory. Please refer to Section 2.4 and 5.4 "C++ Wrappers with simple data structures for Labview and others" for details.
VirtinsTech
Site Admin

Re: Labview Support for any DSO USb Oscilloscope?

Postby Sufiyann6325 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:18 pm

Thank you for your help. I'm looking for something like that
Sufiyann6325

Return to Questions