calculations

calculations

Postby Testman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 am

Is it possible in device test plan to program a routine where i can input harmonics frequency(only the frequency) and from this to make math calculations on their amplitudes?(+-x
If not it could be very useful for to build IMD test....(DIM 30,100 i.e)

kind regards
sankenpower
Post at 27-10-2010 03:48

Thank you for your suggestions.

1. It is possible to obtain the amplitudes of up to 8 user specified frequencies or frequency bands using the "Energy in user defined frequency bands" function in the Spectrum Analyzer. This function can be accessed by right clicking anywhere in the Spectrum Analyzer window and then choose "Spectrum Analyzer Processing" in the pop-up menu. These 8 values will be displayed in the top part of the Spectrum Analyzer window and they can be accessed via the Derived Data Points (DDP): fBand1RMS_A(EU)~fBand8RMS_A(EU) , fBand1RMS_B(EU)~fBand8RMS_B(EU).

2. As for IMD measurements, the software provides standard SMPTE/DIN, CCIF2, CCIF3 IMD measurements. You can also define your own dual frequencies using the Multitones function of the Signal Generator and obtain their SMPTE/DIN, CCIF2, CCIF2 IMD values.

virtins
Post at 28-10-2010 20:26
Testman

Re: calculations

Postby cocolove » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:43 pm

Please let me know when the next revision of the software is scheduled for release
cocolove

Re: calculations

Postby VirtinsTech » Fri May 22, 2015 9:30 am

MI 3.5 has been released.
VirtinsTech
Site Admin

Return to Wish Lists